24 February, 2008

Shop

OK I have been out of town having too much fun and need to get to work! Well I have been doing some stuff but not posting so I will try and catch up.

I go the compressor installed and I ran some air lines to the work benches. I tied the compressor to the junction box in the basement and it was a piece of cake!


Now which one is hot???
Just like it belongs

I ran the air lines to make it easy and to allow me to use all this air that I am now able to compress.

I built this quick and dirty bench so I can have more space, it seams you can never have enough. Got the drill press, band saw, vise and grander all mounted on the bench.

Got a tool chest!!! I don’t know why but there is something special about getting a tool chest, I guess I feel like I am growing up =)


I am putting all the little nuts and bolts in there new home and should start making progress on the wing this month.

No comments: